Cass County Circuit Court
The Courts will be closed in observation of the following holidays:
- February 12: Lincoln's Birthday
- February 15: Washington's Birthday
- May 7: Truman Day
- May 31: Memorial Day
- July 5: Independence Day
- September 6: Labor Day
- October 11: Columbus Day
- November 11: Veterans Day
- November 25: Thanksgiving Day
- December 24: Christmas Day
- December 31: New Year's Day
- Notice to Supreme Court of MO Return of Phase 2 (PDF)
- Notice to Supreme Court of MO Return to Phase 1 (PDF)
- Notice to Supreme Court of MO of Return to Phase 3 (PDF)
- Notice to Supreme Court of MO of return to Phase 1 (PDF)
- Notice to Supreme Court of MO of Return to Phase 2 (PDF)
- Notice to Supreme Court of Missouri of Return to Phase 1 (PDF)
- Notice to the Supreme Court of Missouri of Higher 3 (PDF)
- Precautionary Measures Notice to Post (PDF)
- Notice to the Supreme Court of Missouri of Higher 2 (PDF)
Court Information Related to COVID-19: March 23, 2020
- Administrative Order 2020-0402 (PDF)
- Administrative Order 2020-0402a (PDF)
- Administrative Order 2020-0326 (PDF)
- 17th Judicial Circuit Administrative Order March 23 (PDF)
- MO Supreme Court Order- March 23 (PDF)
- 17th Judicial Circuit Administrative Order- Justice Center Entry Policy (PDF)
- MO Supreme Court Order- March 16 (PDF)
- 17th Judicial Circuit Administrative Order- March 16 (PDF)
Cass County Jury Information Line: 816-380-8249
- Call the Jury Information Line on Sunday, prior to your date of service, after 6:00 pm.
- Continue to call the Jury Information Line after 6:00 pm each day thereafter during your week(s) of service.
- The recording will direct you as to whether or not you are to report for Jury Service and the date and time you will need to report.
- Phone: 816-380-8202
- Jury FAQs: Coming Soon
View the eJuror Questionnaire.
Contact Our Office
You may contact our office via e-mail:
Probate Division Emails
Pursuant to Local Court Rule, and in keeping with the dignity and serious nature of Court proceedings, proper attire is required in all Courtrooms. No participant in a case may appear in t-shirts, tank-tops, shorts, etc. or any other inappropriate clothing. Attorneys are responsible for ensuring that clients and witnesses comply with this dress code.
In addition, Local Court Rule 11.1 prohibits the use of all electronic devices (cell phones, laptop computers, tablets, cameras, recording devices, etc.) in the Cass County Justice Center building.
Decedent Estates & Guardianship and/or Conservatorship
Forms for Guardianship and/or Conservatorship:
- Guardian's Annual Status Report - Minor
- Guardian's Annual Status Report - Adult
- Co-Guardian's Annual Status Report - Minor
- Co-Guardian's Annual Status Report - Adult