Cass County Circuit Court
The Courts will be closed in observation of the following holidays:
- January 2: New Year's Day
- January 16: Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- February 13: Lincoln's Birthday
- February 20: Washington's Birthday
- May 8: Truman Day
- May 29: Memorial Day
- June 19: Juneteenth
- July 4: Independence Day
- September 4: Labor Day
- October 9: Columbus Day
- November 10: Veterans Day
- November 23: Thanksgiving Day
- November 24: Day after Thanksgiving Day
- December 22: Christmas Eve
- December 25: Christmas Day
Cass County Jury Information Line: 816-380-8249
- Call the Jury Information Line on Sunday, prior to your date of service, after 6:00 pm.
- Continue to call the Jury Information Line after 6:00 pm each day thereafter during your week(s) of service.
- The recording will direct you as to whether or not you are to report for Jury Service and the date and time you will need to report.
- Phone: 816-380-8202
- Jury FAQs: Coming Soon
View the eJuror Questionnaire.
Contact Our Office
For assistance with a specific case type, use the following emails:
For assistance with court dates, email Division Clerk:
Pursuant to Local Court Rule, and in keeping with the dignity and serious nature of Court proceedings, proper attire is required in all Courtrooms. No participant in a case may appear in t-shirts, tank-tops, shorts, etc. or any other inappropriate clothing. Attorneys are responsible for ensuring that clients and witnesses comply with this dress code.
In addition, Local Court Rule 11.1 prohibits the use of all electronic devices (cell phones, laptop computers, tablets, cameras, recording devices, etc.) in the Cass County Justice Center building.
Decedent Estates & Guardianship and/or Conservatorship
Forms for Guardianship and/or Conservatorship:
- Guardian's Annual Status Report - Minor
- Guardian's Annual Status Report - Adult
- Co-Guardian's Annual Status Report - Minor
- Co-Guardian's Annual Status Report - Adult