Cass County Circuit Court
***Welcome to the Cass County Circuit Court Information Site***
The Courts will be closed in observation of the following holidays:
November 11 Veterans Day
November 26 & 27 Thanksgiving
December 24 & 25 Christmas
Notice to Supreme Court of MO Return to Phase 2
Notice to Supreme Court of MO of Return to Phase 3
Notice to Supreme Court of MO of return to Phase 1
Notice to Supreme Court of MO of Return to Phase 2
Notice to Supreme Court of Missouri of Return to Phase
17th Judicial Circuit Administrative Order- Justice Center Entry Policy
(See attached file: 17 Judicial Circuit Administrative Order- Justice
Center Entry Policy.pdf)
MO Supreme Court Order- March 16
(See attached file: MO Supreme Court Order- March 16.pdf)
17th Judicial Circuit Administrative Order- March 16
(See attached file: 17th Judicial Circuit Administrative Order- March
Link to eJuror Questionnaire
Jury Questions- contact information
or call us at 816-380-8202
You may contact our office via e-mail:
Court RulesPursuant to Local Court Rule, and in keeping with the dignity and serious nature of Court proceedings, proper attire is required in all Courtrooms. No participant in a case may appear in t-shirts, tank-tops, shorts, etc. or any other inappropriate clothing. Attorneys are responsible for ensuring that clients and witnesses comply with this dress code.
In addition, Local Court Rule 11.1 prohibits the use of all electronic devices (cell phones, laptop computers, tablets, cameras, recording devices, etc.) in the Cass County Justice Center building.
Jury Frequently Asked Questions:
- Jury FAQ will be posted soon
Cass County Court Filing Fees:
Please view the 17th Judicial Circuit Court rules resource (PDF) for more information.
Cass County Jury Information Line: 816-380-8249
- Call the Jury Information Line on Sunday, prior to your date of service, after 6:00 pm.
- Continue to call the Jury Information Line after 6:00 pm each day thereafter during your week(s) of service.
- The recording will direct you as to whether or not you are to report for Jury Service and the date and time you will need to report.
Decedent Estates & Guardianship and/or Conservatorship
Forms for Guardianship and/or Conservatorship:
- Guardian's Annual Status Report - Minor
- Guardian's Annual Status Report - Adult
- Co-Guardian's Annual Status Report - Minor
- Co-Guardian's Annual Status Report - Adult