Cass County Circuit Court
Thursday, July 4, 2019, Independence Holiday
Inclement Weather and Other Closings- 816-380-8511
Call this number 24 hours/day to see if the Justice Center is closed for any reason, such as inclement weather.
Link to eJuror Questionnaire
Jury Questions- contact information
or call us at 816-380-8202
You may contact our office via e-mail:
Court RulesPursuant to Local Court Rule, and in keeping with the dignity and serious nature of Court proceedings, proper attire is required in all Courtrooms. No participant in a case may appear in t-shirts, tank-tops, shorts, etc. or any other inappropriate clothing. Attorneys are responsible for ensuring that clients and witnesses comply with this dress code.
In addition, Local Court Rule 11.1 prohibits the use of all electronic devices (cell phones, laptop computers, tablets, cameras, recording devices, etc.) in the Cass County Justice Center building.
Jury Frequently Asked Questions:
Cass County Court Filing Fees:
Please view the 17th Judicial Circuit Court rules resource (PDF) for more information.
The forms under the Domestic tab are titled incorrectly. Please note the forms are the new forms updated on June 1, 2019.
- Call the Jury Information Line on Sunday, prior to your date of service, after 6:00 pm.
- Continue to call the Jury Information Line after 6:00 pm each day thereafter during your week(s) of service.
- The recording will direct you as to whether or not you are to report for Jury Service and the date and time you will need to report.
Decedent Estates & Guardianship and/or Conservatorship
Forms for Guardianship and/or Conservatorship:
- Guardian's Annual Status Report - Minor
- Guardian's Annual Status Report - Adult
- Co-Guardian's Annual Status Report - Minor
- Co-Guardian's Annual Status Report - Adult